What is a shootout? It is a chance for one golfer, or a few lucky few golfers, to win BIG money at your tournament - this creates a lot of excitement with everyone watching and cheering them on!
This policy provides the opportunity for one lucky golfer at your tournament to take a shot from 165 yards out for $100,000, $500,000, or 1 Million Dollars*.
This could be a raffle winner, a contest winner, or you choose a custom way to select the golfer(s) who will take the shot for big money! We recommend at least 4 shots taken, depending on the amount you decide to go with and your budget.
Great for golf tournament fundraising! Check out our SuperTicket Fundraising Package which includes five $100k shots, and one $1k putt!The fine print:
- One shot per golfer maximum
- Price quoted for a minimum of 165 yars to the pin, golfers may use a tee
- Requires 2 non-participating witnesses over the age of 18
- $500,000 and Million Dollar shots require continuous un-edited video and one of the non-participating witness must be a PGA certified professional
- Million Dollar Shots are paid out as a multi-year annuity